Our Dental Clinic Cares About Each Patient Who Walks Through Our Doors
- We are the best family dental clinic in the Southwest and invite you to experience our amazing services first-hand.
- Our office is top rated for customer service and comprehensive care.
- We are highly reviewed by first-time customers as well as loyal clients.
- We take all customer reviews seriously. Please contact us directly regarding a concern.
- As a local clinic, we are proud to serve El Paso residents and help improve the community.
- We provide affordable services.
- Our office is focused on providing dental care for the entire family.
- Dr. Chavez is a general dentist who also specializes in implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- No insurance? No worries. While we accept most insurances, we also work with patients paying out of pocket.
- We accept walk-in appointments.
- We are not a 24-hour clinic but we handle dental emergencies.
- For quotes on services, please schedule a consultation.
- Our office is child-friendly and welcomes patients as young as one year of age.
- We take pride in meeting industry standards and ratings.
- We service military families.
- Our office is located on the east side of town in Montwood Plaza.
- Questions or concerns? Contact us today!
About Our Dentist — Dr. Ricardo Chavez
Dr. Chavez was born and raised in El Paso, TX. He graduated from Socorro High School, home of the Bulldogs. Upon graduation, he attended the University of Southern California where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS). After spending eight years working in southern California, Dr. Chavez returned to El Paso with the goal of opening up his own clinic. His mission has always been to give back to his community. Dr. Chavez enjoys hosting events where he is able to educate individuals on the importance of oral hygiene. This includes speaking at local high schools as well as community centers for the elderly.
Certifications & Associations
- Dr. Chavez is an active member of the American Dental Association
Our Vision for Dental Care in El Paso
Since 2006, the vision for our clinic has been to create a positive environment through authentic customer service. As we approach twelve years of service, we hold strong to our values of treating patients with respect and being flexible to their needs. We continue to serve patients with the goal of improving our community.
The mission of Ricardo Chavez, DDS General Dentistry is to make every patient who walks through our doors happier and healthier by providing trustworthy dental care that is affordable and inclusive of their needs. At our office, you are more than a number. As your dependable dentist in El Paso, Dr. Chavez is committed to improving the lives of patients with affordable services for the entire family. Our team will never judge or discriminate anyone seeking treatment and welcomes all members of the El Paso community.
About Our Team
Our staff works diligently to create a welcoming environment. Each member of our clinic is committed to enhancing your experience with a warm smile and attentive listening. If there’s one word to describe our team it’s accommodating. We accommodate patients by providing flexible payment plans, diligent care, honest recommendations, and comprehensive services.
Why Choose Us?
You have many choices when it comes dental care in El Paso, but you only have one team who’s willing to go the extra mile to accommodate your needs. At Ricardo Chavez, DDS General Dentistry, we believe in taking care of our patients. Our team does their best to accommodate every patient’s situation.
By creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, we are sincerely focused on being a family dental clinic for all ages of residents in El Paso. Our child-friendly environment makes it easy to encourage children to feel excited about dental care at an early age. Additionally, we treat elderly patients with careful treatment in order to prevent diseases that naturally come with age.
We are Located on the East Side of El Paso
Our dental clinic is located in the Montwood Plaza, across the street from Albertson’s grocery store at 11365 Montwood Dr. Suite B, El Paso, TX 79936. We accept walk-ins as well as dental emergencies. If you or your child is in severe pain, please come see us today. Our regular office hours include Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.