Cosmetic Dentist – Enhancing Your Beautiful Smile
- We offer the best services in cosmetic dentistry.
- Our top performing dentist Dr. Ricardo Chavez, DDS ensures 100% patient satisfaction.
- We are highly reviewed by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- On Healthgrades.com we have near-perfect five-point ratings.
- Our customer reviews are a key insight into our level of success. Check them out today!
- We offer the most affordable corrective dental services in El Paso.
- We provide dental care for the entire family.
- Our office is child-friendly.
- As a general dentistry office, we offer teeth cleanings and other cosmetic services!
- No insurance? Don’t worry — we accept multiple forms of payment and offer flexible payment plans.
- Walk-in appointments are welcome.
- We accept dental emergencies and do our best to provide you with 24-hour care.
- For quotes on teeth cleanings, whitenings, and other cosmetic dental services, please give us a call.
- We’re happy to answer your questions.
- Being a local general dentist means you’ll receive quality service at an affordable rate.
- Visit us today! We’re located at 11365 Montwood Dr. Suite B in El Paso, Texas.
Cosmetic Dentistry Provides the Confidence to Enjoy Life
Cosmetic dentistry is designed to create a positive change in your teeth. Most people think of teeth whitening as the primary cosmetic service but it’s so much more than that! Over time, our teeth can become severely discolored or experience wear and tear that leaves us with missing teeth. With services like veneers, dentures, or implants, we can enhance your smile, giving you back the ability to enjoy food and live with more confidence.
Certifications and Degrees Necessary to Perform Cosmetic Dentistry
To first become a dentist, individuals must complete an undergraduate degree, typically in biology or chemistry. Following a bachelors program is a four year journey at an accredited dental school. With a successful completion of dental school, individuals will earn a Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine. Both have the same educational requirements and training.
All practicing dentists must first pass the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) and other state licensing requirements. The requirements for cosmetic dentistry are similar to general dentistry, however, to successfully perform services beyond teeth whitening, dentists should be trained extensively in full cosmetic dentistry services. At Ricardo Chavez, DDS General Dentistry, you can be rest assured that all staff who perform cosmetic dental services have the required education, additional training, and experience to safely and successfully serve you!
We Provide Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Our services include:
Beyond Creating the Perfect Smile, Cosmetic Dentistry Provides Self Assurance
There are numerous ways people can benefit from cosmetic dentistry. The most commonly practiced service is teeth whitening. Over time, teeth become discolored by what we consume and other lifestyle choices such as smoking or drinking coffee. With age, our teeth also tend to naturally lose their color. Moreover, medications can also deteriorate our teeth’s enamel. If you’re looking to enhance or correct discoloration, a professional teeth whitening is more effective than at-home products. Our professional teeth whitening services provide you with visible results within one session.
When teeth whitening can’t correct the problem, we will suggest veneers. Veneers are an excellent solution for people are missing tooth enamel or have more severe discoloration and irregular tooth shapes. Using thin pieces of porcelain, veneers re-create the natural look of teeth while also providing strength.
For those who have lost several teeth, life can become difficult. It becomes increasingly challenging to eat and you may not feel comfortable interacting with people. Cosmetic dental services such as dentures and implants can give you the same support as natural teeth. An implant permanently replaces one single tooth, while dentures are replacements for missing teeth that can be taken out and put back in. Both options are designed to meet your specific needs.