Emergency Dental Service – Accidents Happen
- Best dental work for emergency services.
- Top performing dental hygienists and dental assistants.
- Our office is highly reviewed by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- We also have excellent ratings from Healthgrades.com and Dentalinsider.com.
- For more customer reviews, please visit our Facebook page.
- As a local dentist office, we serve the community with friendly and compassionate care.
- Our treatments are competitive and affordable.
- No insurance? Don’t worry — we accept numerous payment options.
- For quotes on dental emergency services, please give us a call.
- We are happy to answer your initial questions.
- We promise to provide you with comprehensive service.
What Qualifies As A Dental Emergency?
Accidents can happen at any moment. Let’s say you’re outside tossing a football and someone throws it directly to your mouth. Ouch. We hope that doesn’t happen! But this type of scenario would be considered a dental emergency. You can expect the symptoms that follow to include bleeding, swelling, numbness and bruising. Another dental emergency includes falling on hard concrete and chipping or cracking a tooth.
At Ricardo Chavez, DDS General Dentistry, we service a wide range of dental emergencies. Our office considers the following incidences dental emergencies:
- Knocking out a tooth
- Cracked or broken tooth
- An unsettling toothache
- Object stuck between teeth that cannot be removed with floss
- Excessive bleeding gums
- Signs of infection in your mouth (on gums or tongue)
How Quickly Can You Be Seen?
In most cases, you will be seen on the same day. While we don’t operate on a 24-hour schedule, during our normal business hours, which are Monday through Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM and Fridays 8 AM – 3 PM, we can accommodate you or a loved one. Our team works efficiently so you don’t have to suffer. We can also recommend you to an emergency room.